Saturday, May 24, 2008

This is what it looks like...


...when you are nine months old and trying to feed yourself!

Carter cracks me up these days when I feed him. He grabs the spoon (with his left hand!) and shoves it into his mouth. Some of the food makes it into his mouth, some doesn't. Most of the time, I can even guide him to put more food on the spoon and then put it back in his mouth. We are a long way from his eating by himself, but it is fun to watch him learn and try to be independant!

I was hoping that we could have our first trip to the pool this weekend, but this week has been so cool, that I am afraid the water will be too cold. Maybe if the rest of the weekend stays in the 80s, the baby pool will be warm enough to explore on Monday!

Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend and thanks to those men and women, past and present, who serve our country!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Button said...

It is definitely a learning process, but boy does he look cute! Love and miss y'all!

Jody, Andrea, Banks, Mary Reese & Owen said...

I am glad there might be another lefty in the family! Love, Aunt E

Unknown said...

I have known since he could reach for things that he would be a lefty. And since I am the only lefty on his maternal side I AM thrilled.
Cannot wait to see you and dip your toes in the Gulf.
Love,
Bamma