Thursday, May 1, 2008

All Over the Place

I have been reporting that Carter is quite the crawler, so I thought I would give you some video to support my claims. He is a little more tentative in the one where he is crawling outside. Nick had just cut the grass, and I think he was getting used to the prickly grass sensation on his hands.

The video of his crawling inside shows how busy he is--going from toy to toy to toy. Tonight, we were playing in his room and he pushed a truck under his bed and crawled under there to get it. Unfortunately, he couldn't figure out how to crawl back out, so I had to help.

Carter is truly the greatest blessing! I can't believe he is growing up so fast. I am trying to savor every minute!

4 comments:

Button said...

He is really gettin' it now! I can't believe how quickly he's moving around and getting places now. I can't wait to see him live and in person!

Love you!
Aunt B.

StaceyLWillis said...

WOW! He is really getting around. Can't wait to see him in action!

Murphy Family said...

Love to watch that little man move!!!! SO FUN!

Jennie-Marie said...

So BIG!!! I love seeing him crawl in the grass!