Monday, May 5, 2008

Pictures from our weekend

Nick was out of town this weekend, so Carter and I spent the weekend hanging out. Saturday, the little guy got to hang out in his PJs for a while. I managed to snap a few pictures from our weekend together.
Mom, where's my bottle?

Okay. Now I see it.

Are you serious, woman? Enough with the pictures. Bottle, please.
After we managed to fill Carter's tummy, he was off and playing again. He has really perfected his crawling and pulling up! I'll have to post a video of the pulling up soon!



Having a little fun under the barstools.
I am officially going to give up on buying Carter toys. His favorite toys are the remote control, the telephone, sticks, the dog, and his newest favorite--water bottles. If anyone has any recommendations for (safe) household items that could be potential new favorites for the little man, please let me know! I suppose if anyone has recommendations for store-bought toys that he would like, I would be up for that. I think he is ready for some new stimulation!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jody, Andrea, Banks, Mary Reese & Owen said...

when are you coming back. popsy is going to do our bunk beds in the new house. love, banks

Caroline said...

Water bottels are the BEST toy. I have about 5 empty ones floating around my house for Julianna. The mini ones, normal size, big, she loves them. She bangs them on the floor like drum sticks. Pretends to drink them. And they are FREE! :) Well, sortof!

Unknown said...

He will be RUNNING before we see him again. Cannot wait for our 1st Toe Dipping. I am planning a grand event.
Love,
Bamma

Leigh Collins said...

We like to fill the water bottles with fun things that make noise - pasta, bells, or just about anything that you can find as long as you can handle the noise it makes! Just make sure to tape the cap so he cant't accidentally open it!

Kelli said...

Ah the things that interest our babes! A friend of mine has a remote control just for her baby to chew on...it is an old one that doesn't go to anything! Several of us decided that was an excellent idea! I haven't designated one to AG yet, but I probably will soon! Hope y'all are doing well. Looks like you are having lots of fun and having to watch the little man every second these days!

The Powells said...

Sue - other great toys are the plastic cooking utensils and rubbermaid food storage containers (notice I did not stay tupperware). I cannot wait to see more video!

Button said...

Carter must take after his Uncle Ken if he's hanging out around bar stools! We miss y'all and can't wait to see you!

Love,
Aunt B.