Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Wedding

Callen got a dress-up trunk from Santa for Christmas.

fast-forward four months...

Last weekend, Nick was out of town, and I was downstairs while the children were upstairs playing in the playroom. Carter came to the top of the stairs and said, "Mom, we're ready to go to the wedding."

I'll say.


Not sure you can really see in the picture above, but those are heels he has on for "the wedding." Apparently Rex needed to go too...

I just love the creativity at this age...how they take things they have experienced and re-invent them in new ways. Always entertaining.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I love it! The high heels Carter is wearing totally makes the wedding, for sure! This will be a great blackmail picture one day!

Button said...

I love the fact that he has the crown on the BACK of his head and that the heels are PURPLE!!! Reminds me of all three of us playing dress up when we were little. I'm glad that Callen likes her dress up trunk!

Love y'all!
Aunt B

Unknown said...

whose wedding was he remembering?