Monday, April 11, 2011

Riding, Riding, Riding

Last weekend, Carter wanted to spend some time riding his bicycle that Santa gave him for Christmas {I suppose my children are just now taking the time to discover their Christmas presents}. Since it was SO BEAUTIFUL outside we didn't have a hard time convincing this little diva to come out and play.


Carter had tried to ride before, but wasn't really getting it then. He would try and get frustrated. This time, however, he was loving every minute of it! He had a "track" that he ran...up our sidewalk, turn around at the top of the driveway, and then back the sidewalk towards the house. He was proficient enough to even make the turns by himself.



He was so proud that when we finally came inside (which was close to 6:00pm!) he said, "I can't wait to show my daddy how I can ride my bike!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful accomplishment and at age 3. He is really on top of the activity/sport events. And she is such a sponge. Look for her to follow suit soon.

Button said...

They are both growing up so fast! It's so nice to have beautiful weather to be able to get outside and expend some of that energy! I hope I get to see y'all REALLY soon!

Love y'all!
Aunt B