Sunday, March 20, 2011

Slinky Dog

I have intentionally omitted discussion of pot.ty train.ing on the blog for a variety of reasons. I am breaking my own rule for just this post to share how excited my little man was when he got his new Slinky Dog as his big reward for being a big boy and using the potty!

Thanks to Connor for introducing Carter to this Slinky Dog toy when we visited. It was quite the motivation!

We're very proud of him {and so thankful that he FINALLY decided it was time!}, and happy that all the focus on the potty appears to be piquing the curiosity of his sister. Perhaps it won't take her until she's 3 and half!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

NOW, on to the beach!!!!!

The Lilly Family said...

Lucky you! I had two easy trainers with Stephen & Langston, but Carson literally has NO interest in the potty at all! It's frustrating!

Button said...

I LOVE the look on the C-man's face! It says it all!

Love y'all!
Aunt B