Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Phone Camera dump


If you are my friend on FB, then you've probably seen these {minus any commentary}, but I know there are folks who read here and aren't on FB {STEVE}.

I really like Pub.lix. I don't always like Pub.lix prices, but the people are so nice, the store is clean, the produce, meat, and bakery is good. You get the idea. I missed Pub.lix when we were in Indianapolis. Mar.sh is nice but not the same. The Fresh Mar.ket six blocks from our house there was fabulous, but limited in its offers. So, we're happy to be back in Pub.lix territory. None, however, are happier than my two who get cookies when they go with me {usually somewhere between 8:30am and 9:00am on Saturday mornings...don't judge}.

We are also loving warmer days and sunny weather. We even had to break out the sunscreen last weekend. I have to say, I love the scent of sunscreened babies!!! My new favorite thing is spray sunscreen. {they love it too!} Not sure why I waited so long to adopt this advancement in child-sunscreen-application.

And, finally, last Friday night, Nick and I went to a Racing for Kids benefit for the Children's Hosp.ital of Birmingham associated with the race in town. Some friends of ours were in town because they own a racing team who was racing, so we got to spend some time with them...and with McDreamy!

Ok, so maybe we didn't really spend time with him, but he was nice enough to take a picture with us. He was really very kind to be at the event and help raise money for Child.ren's. Seemed pretty down to earth for a guy with hair like that...

4 comments:

Anna & Greg said...

That is the cutest photo of Callen in her sunglasses! Hope you are enjoying Birmingham and the warmer weather!

Habeggers said...

Uh, so cool! Glad you all had fun!

Unknown said...

And we love you being here so we can sahre some of this fun in growing up.
love,
Bamma and Big Pat

Button said...

I'm so glad y'all are so close to us now! Great pictures! Looking forward to the Zoo! :)

Love y'all!
Aunt B