Monday, July 13, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away

So I can go outside and play!

Saturday it rained for the majority of the day. After Carter woke up from his nap, we went to see if the pool was open, but it wasn't. We ran a few errands and then returned home. Our driveway gets nice-sized puddles or at least one might think they're nice-sized if you were a two-year-old little boy; I am not a fan when it rains a fair amount. I suppose Carter figured that if the pool wasn't open, he could make his own merriment in the puddles in the driveway.




He was a mess! I stripped him down at our back door and took him straight to the bathtub. He had a blast, though, which I guess is the really important thing!

Ah, the things we tell ourselves we won't let our children do...

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Button said...

What can you do...the boy loves water!

Love y'all!
Aunt B

Jody, Andrea, Banks, Mary Reese & Owen said...

We love puddle playing too!