Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Runners-up

Or, maybe not even runners-up...but definitely attempted Christmas Card pictures. I suppose someone should have told me, or, rather, I should have known that you can't get a 15 month old to pose for Christmas card pictures.

I had this great idea that, because he loves balls, letting him play with the {plastic} ball ornaments that I use to fill a vase would elicit a cute picture...it did, just not a picture worthy of gracing our Christmas card. As a result, you get to be the recipient of the discarded Christmas card pics.



And for my mom...

(She always made the three of us take pictures looking up at the Christmas tree when we were growing up!)

5 comments:

Jody, Andrea, Banks, Mary Reese & Owen said...

At least he isn't getting body slammed like MR use to get in our Christmas cards! Can't wait to see the winner.

Kellie said...

Just wait til you try to get 3 of them looking great in one shot - he looks SO OLD in your title picture!!!! Where has the time gone?

Button said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Button said...

STOP THE MADNESS!!! DO NOT subject my nephew to the Christmas tree-gazing pictures that our mother did! (At least find some way to put Wrigley and/or Dontrelle in the picture too. Or even the tree!) Otherwise, you will be subjected to the same teasing that we give Bamma now!

Love you!
Aunt B

Unknown said...

It really is time to let it rest. I cannot wait to see and hear what horrors "the Carter Man" is going to tell on you.
love to you all
Bamma