Wednesday, December 17, 2008

O' Christmas Tree

I am trying to see how many Christmas songs I can use as post titles during the month of December. Not really, but this one seemed awfully appropriate given Carter's love of the Christmas tree. He is really enchanted by it. Right after we put up the tree, Carter and I would come downstairs and smell the tree every morning, and I would say "mmmm." Now, he will walk over to it, lean towards it, and then he stands back up straight and says "mmmm." It is really precious!





Unfortunately, I think that the ornament hooks that I used this year, while holding strong for me, are beyond reuse. I twisted them like twist-ties around the tree branches to prevent a certain precious little boy from pulling ornaments off the tree. So far, it's working!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kellie said...

funny - i twisted our hooks around the branches too, but Wilson has oulled so hard that the ornament flat comes off it's hangy thingy (whatever you call that thing at the top) with the hook still on the branch!=)

Button said...

What a beautiful tree! And such a precious little gift under it! Miss y'all!

Love you!
Aunt B

Anonymous said...

That man looks outstanding! Did he pick up that low ride with his pants in Juvy? He wasn't doing that the last time I saw him.

Steve

Unknown said...

He may not be looking "up" at the tree but this takes me to the same place. It is all in the eye of the beholder. Touche'
Love
Bamma