Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Surprises & Fall Weather

When we got back from our trip to the beach, our neighbors ran over to let us know that a surprise for Carter had been delivered in our absence. It was a birthday gift from Uncle Steve, Aunt Button & Uncle Ken--a push around buggy!

Carter loved it so much that he couldn't wait for Nick to finish putting it together before trying to get into it!

Then, of course, we had to take it "out on the road."

Thanks, Uncle Steve, Aunt B & Uncle Ken! Carter loves his birthday gift!


On a totally separate note, I can only say that I am so sad that fall weather is coming so early this year. I forget how quickly summer passes up here. In Alabama, you get to enjoy summer well through September and into October...and while I do enjoy fall weather for college football, I generally prefer to enjoy it at the end of October rather than the beginning of September.

I almost cried when I heard the weatherman say tonight that we would have temperatures in the 40s tomorrow morning! Are you kidding me? I am so not ready for this yet.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He seems to love all things "moving" -whether he makes it moves or it moves him. What a fun watch. Miss you all terribly.
love,
Bamma

Button said...

I'm so glad that you finally got it! (I think that Uncle Steve wanted to try it out first!) You are a true Southern girl--when the temperature drops below 70, we're not happy! Come home to us soon! You all are sorely missed!

Love you!
Aunt B