Sunday, September 28, 2008

Looking Happy

Not only am I happy today, I look happy today (unlike Saban)! It is always great to watch SEC football on a Saturday, but good games and upsets make it even better. I won't try to take Allyson's place as the NCAA blog of choice in my blogging circle, but I will say that there were things I saw yesterday that made me happy. The Tide was much better at using the clock to their advantage; snapping the ball with 1 or 2 seconds left on the play clock rather than 10 or so. They really look like a much-improved team all around compared with last year. Now, there were also things that weren't so great...can we say "let's not check out because we are up 31 points?" But, I guess the important thing is that the Tide left Athens with a W, and you can't beat that... even especially in a blackout.

Roll Tide!

3 comments:

Button said...

RTR!!! I hope that Carter was cheering them on with his "Roll Tide" and his shaker!

Love you!
Aunt B

Unknown said...

Knowshon was a "Know-show." It was good to see Nick in Athens but only served to prompt our missing you and Carter even more.
Love,
Bamma

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

seriously, what happened the 2nd half?! at least sababn has had something to harp on the guys about this week during practice in preparation for KY.