Thursday, February 14, 2008

P.S.

This is a follow up to the previous post about Carter's baptism, as I have been reminded of two things I failed to share:
  1. While Mom, Dad, Emily and I put the cake back together; my brother, Steve, was the process engineer, suggesting the position and angles that the toothpicks needed to be in order to hold the cake together. (so thanks, Steve!)
  2. The weather on Sunday around lunchtime in Birmingham was right around 70 degrees. As we drove back to Indianapolis, it dropped precipitously (isn't that a great word?!?) to a ridiculous 7 degrees. We knew we were in trouble when it was 20-something degrees by the time we got north of Nashville.

Ok...I think that is all I forgot in the previous post...though I feel confident that others will remind me if it is not! :)

No comments: