Monday, February 4, 2008

Look At Me!!!!

I am such a big boy!

As promised, here are some recent pictures of Carter. Yes, he is finally becoming able to enjoy the view of the world from a more upright position these days. He isn't really proficient at sitting up yet, but he is trying hard. He really started to sit up well and for a little longer periods of time this weekend. His teacher called me today at work to tell me that he had been sitting up really well with her today, also.

You can't keep me down!

Now that he is into sitting by himself, he no longer wants to lay back in his swing. He pulls himself to a sitting position and thinks it is hilarious.

He is getting so big! I asked him this morning when I woke him up what he had done with my baby. Every time I look at him he seems like such a little man!

Hangin' out in my exersaucer with Wrigs

We had a fun weekend celebrating our anniversary and hanging out with Carter. As an added bonus to our wonderful weekend, it was almost 60 degrees here today and is supposed to be warm again tomorrow! Yea! Nevermind that it is rainy and will be cold again later in the week...I am just thankful for the break from the cold!

Seriously, Mom, get me out of here


3 comments:

Button said...

He is SOOOO big! I am really looking forward to seeing him this weekend and getting in some "Carter Time!" I can't wait!

Jennie-Marie said...

Way to go Carter! Seriously where has time gone. Glad you have a some warm(er) weather. Getting outside is so refreshing, even if it is rainy.

Kelli said...

Carter is too cute! Can't believe he is sitting up. Time does go by too quickly. Before we know it they will be starting kindergarten...okay, not really, but that is what is seems like! Have a great rest of the week!