Thursday, February 14, 2008

Blogging Moms

Today while I was having some "mom time" at work (read: pumping), I read an article in Wondertime magazine. The title caught my eye: Confessions of a Mommy Blogger. It was a fun read and made me think about the community of mom bloggers out there. I especially chuckled at how she suggested that the stories we tell on our children via the blog will eventually turn into a college drinking game: i.e. Everyone whose mom blogged about a leaky diaper...DRINK!

Anyway, if you are a Mommy blogger (or even if you aren't), take a read if you would like...Confessions of a Mommy Blogger...and be sure to click on the other blogs in her article, too!

Oh, yes...and Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Anna & Greg said...

Hi Sue!

Hope things are going well with you! I loved the photos of the baptism and the cake (hee hee). I wish I could see you in person sometime - it's been too long! Until then, I'll keep reading your blog.

Anna