Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Dear Santa Claus...

Bundled up on the way to see Santa



Sitting on Santa's lap

...I am wishing for an exersaucer, a bumbo, some socks and shoes and WARM WEATHER!
(our little southern boy, we're so proud of him!)

Carter had his first visit with Santa Claus on Sunday. We went to the Santa brunch at Highland with the Murphy family (check out their cute pics from the brunch!) and had a great time eating, visiting with friends and meeting Santa. Carter and Connor both were so well-behaved while the adults ate and neither one cried when they were on Santa's lap.


Carter and I have been enjoying time together this week, since I am on vacation from work. It almost seems like when I was on maternity leave except that I have been running around like a crazy woman trying to finish my Christmas shopping. Hopefully, after tomorrow, we can be a little more relaxed.


The next doctor visit for the little guy is on Thursday. We are looking forward to seeing Dr. Bergstein and finding out how much he has grown. I am not looking forward to the shots, though...I swear it is harder on me than it is on him. We'll report the stats--and the percentiles (Nick's favorite!)--after the visit.


Carter and Mommy

2 comments:

Button said...

Sue, what a FANTASTIC picture of you and Carter! Can't wait to see y'all!

Kelli said...

Wow! You have posted lots since I checked just the other day! You have been busy. LOVE the picture of you and Carter...so sweet. I'm so glad you are getting some mommy time with Carter while you are off of work! I can't believe all of the snow! I don't think I could handle it.

Merry Christmas to y'all. I hope you all enjoy yourselves so much! Can't wait to see pictures!

Love,
Kelli