Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Push Ups!

Our little guy continues to be such a delight! We are always amazed at the precious things that Carter does. This weekend, I put him on his belly for some tummy time, and he actually didn't scream (usually, he hates tummy time!). He looked too cute looking at me and pushing up--so I had to take some pictures. The picture of him sleeping is his TOUCHDOWN ALABAMA pose. Nick took that picture during the UA game this weekend, right after a touchdown. We generally call this "assuming the position" because it means Carter is down for the count...it is his favorite sleeping position. But, since it was during the game, we decided he was excited about the touchdown. Let's hope there are lots of reasons for him to give the pose this weekend versus Tennessee!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Button said...

I'm so excited to see y'all this weekend and I'm looking forward to getting to hold Carter again! See you soon!