Monday, October 22, 2007

On the Road, Again!


Yes, we made the trip down to Alabama for a second time! Our little man continues to be a great traveler. We went down to Alabama for the UA-UT game this past weekend...what a great day to be a Tide fan! Nothing like a 41-17 victory! It sure was fun to watch all the orange leave the stadium with roughly a quarter left in the game!

This was the first Tide game for me this year (even though I went and tailgated at two others!). A huge THANK YOU to Aunt Stacey for keeping Carter so that Nick and I could both go to the game. He told us that he had a great time! When we got to Decatur on Saturday night, Debbie was trying to teach him to ask for "prizes" at Target the next time he goes with Stacey!

On another note, as you can see from one of the pictures, Carter found his thumb this weekend. While I am not really excited about him sucking his thumb, it is nice that he can soothe himself. I just had to post a picture of it because it is too cute. Hopefully, we can break the habit before too long.

It is hard to believe that he is eight weeks old today! We go back to the doctor for his two month appointment on Thursday...and his official two month birthday is Saturday! Time sure does fly. I guess that means I will be going back to work before too long. Well, at least I have five more weeks as a stay-at-home mom!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Button said...

He is just TOO cute! I love the pictures from the game. Never in a million years would I have guessed that we would have proof that you have had any form of tobacco in your mouth! I'm glad you were able to enjoy the game and thanks for letting us come visit with y'all Friday night. Love you!

Jennie-Marie said...

Hey Sue, I love that Carter is a traveler too, we are not the only parents that take our 9 week old everywhere! Hope everything is going well, Carter is adorable!
jm

Beth Walston said...

Sue,
I have loved reading your blog, and looking at all of the pictures. Carter is precious!!! I would love to babysit anytime you are in town, but I do realize that I am low on that totem pole!! Still, if possible next time you are here please let me know so that I can meet him in person!
Take care and ROLL TIDE!!
Ms. Walston