Saturday, June 4, 2011

Where did May go?

It seems like I blinked, and May was GONE! I am sure that traveling for work during two weeks of the month didn't help with that much. There was quite a bit going on, and, to be honest, blogging took a back seat. So, if you are still reading, I apologize for the hiatus. I wish I could promise it won't happen again...but, instead, I'll promise to TRY not to let it happen again!

Mother's Day was lovely. I was able to spend it with my sweet family and enjoy the precious children that are the reason I have the privilege of being a mom. It is truthfully the hardest, most enjoyable, most rewarding job I have ever had. I always feel like I can handle what the rest of the world throws at me because of motherhood. Sometimes it seems like a good training ground...and, at times, even a microcosm of what I am experiencing in other areas. The calla lilies above were my lovely surprise from my two babies {and my wonderful husband}.

While I was traveling, Nick's bank held a grand opening of one of their branches close to our house. They had activities for the children, so Nick took Carter and Callen and was texting me these pictures while they were there.

Checking out her butterfly balloon animal
Face-painting!
Stylin' in Aunt Em's Sunglasses
I'll be back soon. Or at least sooner.

1 comment:

Button said...

Great pictures! It's awfully quiet here without y'all!

Love you!
Aunt B