Saturday, October 16, 2010

Something about the Pantry

Not sure what it is about my youngest child...she seems drawn to the pantry. When we were on our beach vacation, it was her favorite place to play. I posted pictures then. It seems that her fascination has not worn off. If our pantry door is open, she is in it!

Surveying the scene

Hmm...what's over here?

Mom, if you are taking pictures again, I'm out of here!

I suppose, save the wine, there isn't much in there that could cause trouble. She has even taken to pulling items of interest off the shelves.

She keeps us on our toes!

2 comments:

Button said...

I'm telling you, it's Bamma's influence! If there wasn't so much stuff in the pantry, it wouldn't be NEARLY as interesting! [By the way, how many jars of pickles do you have? :)]

Unknown said...

You may have a chef in training - a little early to tell and I resemble the pickle comment. She just likes all the stuff. And the cost is minimal for her favorite place to play.