Friday, October 22, 2010

Reading

Since Callen has been a little under the weather the past couple of days, Nick and I have been frantically juggling our schedules so that one of us can be home with her. Tuesday, while I was home with her, I was working in my office upstairs when she disappeared.

Usually when she disappears and I call her name, she'll giggle--giving up her location. However, this time I called and called and she didn't make a peep. I got that panicked feeling and jumped up to go find her. I looked in her room, the playroom, and the bathroom. Finally, I looked in Carter's room and found her perfectly content, sitting in his chair "reading" a book.

She was so proud of herself!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

She needs her own chair? Reading should be in her genes and I am proud she came to it on her own.
Love,
Bamma

Button said...

Once again, she is in the right family!

Love,
Aunt B