Monday, February 22, 2010

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

I know, I said that I would do better about posting, and I haven't really lived up to that promise. I am hoping that life will settle down a bit in the next few weeks and enable more regular blog posting.

Life has been moving right along, though.

We bought a house (Yea!!!), and have packed up all our belongings in Indianapolis. They are on a truck now to be delivered to our new house this week. We are very excited about our new home, and look forward to getting settled.

Additionally, these two just keep growing up too fast to suit me. I do love, however, that they are becoming good friends. Carter has always loved on her, but Callen has really started to respond lately. Carter will talk to her or laugh and she will giggly wildly in return. He can get her to laugh when no one else can...and sometimes it goes on for 15 minutes. I love to see her growing up {she'll be 6 months on Friday!!! Where did the time go?}, and even more, I love to see them interact.

On another note, have you been watching the Olympics? Carter has. Here is is, snuggled up in his "cave" watching ice skating.


6 comments:

Haley Gilroy said...

yay - congrats on the house!!!!!!!

Button said...

Too cute! I'm so glad I got to hang out with them Saturday morning. We had SUCH fun! (Check my blog out later this week and I'll have some pictures posted.)

Love y'all!
Aunt B

Habeggers said...

Congrats on the house, Sue! That's great news. And as always, the kiddos are adorable!

The Reeds said...

Congrats on the house! Both of your children are super cute! Does Carter suck his thumb? Trent is a big thumb-sucker!
I just started shopping consignment sales, but I have found some great stuff:) Also, check out Kelly's kids outlet. You can find it online through their homepage. Some of the other cute brands have sales through their websites too!

Kelli said...

So glad y'all found a house! That's great. I know you will be happy to have your own space back. I hope your transition back into the field has been fairly smooth. Can't wait to hear more about your house!

Caroline said...

Congrats on the new house!! That is so exciting and probably a big relief too. Love all the pics of the kiddos. Happy 1/2 to Callen. Mason turned the big 6 months today. haha Hope you guys are doing well.