Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hmm...what to call it now?

I am perplexed and asking for help from my sweet blog-reading friends (or at least the three of you who read the blog!).

The fact of the matter is...

We aren't a displaced southern family anymore.

So, what do I call the blog now?

I am taking suggestions, as I am not overly creative in that or any, reallyregard. My only request is that you refrain from any suggestions that involve whatcha, talkin' and/or about.

Thanks for your feedback!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Whataever you call it WE ARE ALL GLAD YOU ARE HOME AGAIN, HOME AGAIN.

Bring on summer and LBF

Laura said...

Thank you for entering the Heart Cries Thirty-One Giveaway! The Giveaway has ended, but the Heart Cries Online Party will stay open for shopping for the next 24 hours! Hop on over to www.mythirtyone.com/carney and check out the goodies :)

The Powells said...

Sue - congrats on the move back to Birmingham!! YOur kids are precious!

Haute Mama said...

I like "Displaced No More." I think keeping the word displaced is a must.

Button said...

I echo Mom's sentiment! We are SOOOOOO glad to have y'all back home!

I vote for "Home Again, Home Again!" As in, "This little piggy...."

Love y'all!
Aunt B

The Nix Family said...

OH COME ON!!! Watcha talking about Willis is classic!!! I vote for it anyway!!!!!!! I hope y'all are well and getting settled in your new home!