Sunday, February 21, 2010

S'MORES

Last weekend it was COLD, and we needed some fun, entertaining activities to do indoors. Bamma and I cooked up an idea to make some indoor s'mores with Carter. Of course, that turned into Nick actually roasting the marshmallows for Carter.

Carter wasn't too sure what was going on at first.

Then he got a little more excited. When he found out chocolate was involved, he got A LOT more excited.
In fact, he wanted to take the chocolate "out of" the s'more to eat. My mom finally convinced him to eat the whole thing together and it was a BIG hit. I wish that I had taken pictures of the aftermath of the s'mores, {which included chocolate, melted marshmallow and graham cracker crumbs just about all over Carter's face and shirt} but I was too busy enjoying one myself!

No comments: