Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday Entertainment

Today the weather was transitioning from some very nice 60 degree weather to typical November weather, so we were taking advantage of the nice weather early in the day. I was picking up the house a bit, and Nick was cutting the grass and cleaning up the yard. While we were doing this, we let Carter play in the backyard.

He spent quite a bit of time shooting hoops, but at one point, I looked out the back window and saw this:

Carter had pulled the wagon from the garage into the middle of the backyard and climbed in. I watched him for a few minutes and then couldn't resist taking some pictures {through the window--he didn't know I was watching and photographing}.


He is always entertaining!

Callen is beginning to adapt to her Baby.wise routine that we have been working on for A. WHILE. now. She still isn't sleeping quite as long as I'd like at night, but she has been stretching it out a bit lately. I love that she is so much happier and less fussy, and her coos and smiles are delightful. Her brother loves to love on her, and she is very into her playmat these days. In the picture below, you can see her reaching for the toys! I really do love seeing my children reach new milestones.


1 comment:

Button said...

Too cute! It's so good that Carter entertains himself and that he loves Callen so!

Love y'all!
Aunt B