Monday, November 23, 2009

A little of this, a little of that

I suppose I have been very neglectful of the blog lately. We haven't had too much going on, but, as a result, there hasn't been that much to share. Well, I guess there still isn't too much to share, but I feel compelled to update nonetheless.

I ordered Carter some Christmas pjs the other day, and they came in the mail on Saturday. I wanted to make sure they fit so I had him try them on. Then, I decided that I'd put Callen's Christmas pjs {that Popsy and Gigi gave her} on her, and Carter wanted me to take a picture. I got just a taste of how difficult it is going to be to get a good Christmas card picture. Wish me luck!
On to a totally different subject: fruit. Carter has always been a pretty good eater, but lately he is getting a little finicky. Since babyfood, he has always eaten fruit well, and despite being finicky about other things, he still LOVES fruit. In fact, he can put away so much fruit that Nick and I wonder where in the heck it goes! {side note: the only fruit that he doesn't like--that we've found--is watermelon! Not sure if he doesn't like the texture or what, but he is not a fan.}

We had apples, pears and grapes at our house most of the weekend, and he was pleased to eat all of them. However, Nick went to the Fresh Market last night to pick up a few things for dinner and they had berries 2/$5, so he brought home a surprise for Carter.

Carter was going after them like they were, well, fruit. {yes, that is a blackberry in his cheek!} I don't think that Nick could have brought home anything else that would have made him happier!

1 comment:

Button said...

He knows good stuff when he tastes it! Good luck with you Christmas card picture. Can't wait to see the final outcome!