Saturday, May 2, 2009

Moving Right Along...

...to the next object he can sit in.

I have a basket that I keep under the sink to put dirty towels and bibs in until it is time to take them downstairs to wash. The basket was empty this morning, so Carter pulled it out and decided to play with it.

First he put his lamb lovey in the basket. Then, he decided that he, too, could get in the basket.

Look, Mom, this one has a handle!

Now, let's see if I fit the other way.

Not quite, but there's a nice little ledge to sit on

I suppose all of this basket-sitting fun has taken its toll and wiped out my little one, who is now on 3 and a half hours of his nap! Gearing up for a big night of watching the horses race at Churchill Downs, I guess!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

too funny what kids find to be so amusing! :) hope y'all have a great time tonight!

Button said...

Before long, he'll be dragging everything he can find out to see if he can fit in it!

Love y'all!
Aunt B

Kellie said...

He is too cute - and YAY for the 3 1/2 hour nap!!!!