Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mama's Helper

Last Friday morning, Carter insisted on getting out the step stool to supervise as I made cinnamon toast. When he got up to the counter, he found a magazine that he was really into and lost interest in the cinnamon toast I was making.

I thought that he looked like such a big boy in these pictures. It is just crazy how fast he is growing up! He is talking up a storm and trying to say and/or repeat almost all words he hears. It is so fun to watch; it almost seems like he is tasting the new words as he says them. He is truly a joy!

I just thought this next picture was neat. I was experimenting with my camera and I thought the exposure on this one resulted in a cool picture.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Button said...

Just keeps getting bigger and bigger! (And you have to tell me what exposure you were using in that last picture.)

Looking forward to seeing y'all soon!
Love y'all!
Aunt B

Unknown said...

Moving along at the speed of light - as did his Mother. We eagerly anticipate your visit.
love,
Bamma and Big Pat

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

he is getting big!