Monday, March 30, 2009

Easter Eggs

Nick and I thought that it would be fun to dye Easter eggs with Carter. I bought all of the supplies on Friday, and we made plans to dye eggs on Sunday because it was supposed to be really cold. After nap time and snack, we broke out the goods:

The supplies
The participantChecking out the first egg inFiguring it out...asking for another egg to put in the dye
Wanting to take them out of the dye to dry
All finished!

Checking them out
the finished product
The big question is what to do with them now...no one in our house eats boiled eggs!

2 comments:

Button said...

Looks like y'all are getting a jump on Easter. I can't believe you didn't tackle "tie-dying" the eggs with that Carter-man! That was always a favorite when we were growing up. As for suggestions for the eggs, I'm sorry to say that I have none.

Davis Brown said...

Not to mention, boiled eggs smell so lovely, lol! Thanks for the reassurance on the securities and keep me posted with how to successfully remove them when necessary. Carter is so stinking cute! Y'all please let us know if you get down this way this spring or summer. We can take the boys out on the boat and I'll get a sitter for us if ya'll want some adult time too! Talk to ya soon!