Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday, Monday

Today was just a typical Monday...nothing too exciting, but I had fun at dinner time with my little gigglebox. I was feeding him a piece of peach and it slipped out of my hand. When it tumbled to the floor, I said "Whoops!" and Carter giggled and giggled. After that, if I said whoops or he dropped something...it was all giggles. I have been trying for the last half hour with no success to post a video of the giggles. Hopefully, I will be able to upload it later this week!

To tempt you with pictures of my precious men while you wait...just a few pics to share from our weekend...

Swimming with Dad and exploring the water
Drinking from a sippy (trying to transition from a bottle, but not quite there yet)

3 comments:

Jennie-Marie said...

Yea you found them! I was heading to target in the am to get some to send to you. Have a great week!

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

I am jealous that Carter is doing so well with the sippy cup! Emily will be a year and we have been working with the cup to get her off the bottle (teeth coming in), but she only will use it if SHE wants to. Hopefully she will be swapped over completely before the first plane trip to TX.

Caroline said...

I was worried about the transition with Julianna but I just walked into her room one morning with a sippy instead of a bottle and put all of the bottles away. Cold turkey. It worked well for her. We never turned back. I still haven't taken her "Bippy" away from her to sleep at night though! I am more addicted to that thing than she is. She sleeps so well with her paci, I am scared to death to take it away! Maybe I should try cold turkey with that too! :) Hope you guys are doing well.