Friday, June 6, 2008

Is it time yet?

It would seem so.

I have been talking for a while about how Carter needs a new carseat, but I am having a harder time convincing myself to go and get them. Yes, them--we'll need two since Nick and I both take and pick him up from school depending on the other's schedule. I saw a comparison picture like this on another blog, so I thought I would do one.

I guess it is pretty evident that it is time to go buy the two NEW and IMPROVED car seats for our growing boy!

August 30, 2007--just before leaving the hospital
June 6, 2008--just before leaving for Target (ha, ha)



3 comments:

Jody, Andrea, Banks, Mary Reese & Owen said...

We have 2 you are welcome to have. They are the kind that can face backwards until he turns one and then be flipped around!

Isn't it amazing how fast they grow!

Button said...

Carter, you are SUCH a big boy now! I can't believe how much you've grown! What a difference nine months makes! You will be starting school before any of us know it!

Love you!
Aunt B.

StaceyLWillis said...

He is so big and then spitting image of his father!