Friday, April 18, 2008

Nothing quite like....

...waking up to an earthquake! This morning, Nick, Carter & I (along with the rest of the midwest) experienced an earthquake. Carter snoozed right through it, but it definitely woke Nick and me up. It was a really strange feeling. It started off with pretty weak shaking for a little bit and then got really strong. When Nick asked "What the heck?" (at 5:30 in the morning), I said that we had either just experienced an earthquake or our house was about to fall in! You can read about the quake in this article from the Indianapolis Star.

2 comments:

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

Hello Sue and family! This is Kristin (formerly Saunders) from the old Bama days. I jumed from Leigh's blog to yours looking for old sisters. They are so many familiar faces! I see that congratulations are in order! A beautiful baby! If you'd like, email me so that I can invite you to our family blog. krosson_proverbs3130@yahoo.com
Take care!

Unknown said...

All the more reason to face the known not the unknown (hurricane not earthquake). I am glad Carter was not phased by it.
Love,
Bamma