Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A little be-hind

Carter is quite the entertainer these days. He is crawling all over...and is actually getting pretty fast. It is so fun to watch him go speed-crawling toward the front door when Nick gets home in the afternoon! His teacher at school told me that he has taken to crawling to corners of their room to play. She said he crawls faster than the others, so he gets over there to play where they can't take his toys. We may have trouble in the months/years to come regarding sharing...
Carter is also trying to pull up. Well, I suppose, more accurately, I should say he is pulling up...some. Right now, he likes to pull up on people. I guess he likes the security. He is pulling up on other things, too, though. He tries every morning to pull up on our bed, his crib, and, as evidenced below, the bathtub. This is from earlier tonight when I sat him down on the bathmat so I could get his washcloth.

(Sorry for the hiny shots. Don't worry...I didn't leave him alone to get the camera. It is all-hands-on-deck at bathtime at our house--Nick was with him.)

The little guy loves bathtime--and has such a great time in the water. I can't wait to see him in the pool this summer. I know he is going to love it. This is him playing after his bath. I know it looks like he might be fussing, but he was not at all. He was squealing, laughing and flailing his arms.

It is FINALLY warming up here. We are thankful and just hope it sticks around!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Button said...

Carter has joined the ranks of the "hiney shots" in our family! I think all of the Lovoy children have a picture similar to that one somewhere in the midst of Bamma's pictures!

Love,
Aunt B.

StaceyLWillis said...

So cute! I miss you Carter!

Unknown said...

AMEN to what Button said and NOW, Mom, YOU think it is cute

Kelli said...

Hmmm...I wonder where he got not wanting to share his toys??!! Just kidding. Love the hiney shots!

Anonymous said...

I am guilty of that picture of Amelia and James - Hey, we have the same tile in our bathroom! Thanks for linking to Funky Daisy!!

Alyssa