Sunday, September 30, 2007

So Much Love!


Carter is one lucky little boy! There have been so many people who just can't wait to love on him! I am incredibly humbled by the many friends and family who have been so supportive to us during this wonderful transition in our lives. We have had so many friends bring yummy dinners that have helped make our evenings a little less stressful, which has been tremendously helpful. I have loved having the opportunity to have our family and friends love on the little guy (and, I must confess, sometimes it is just nice to have an additional pair of arms to hold him!).

When people have asked me how we like Indianapolis, I have always said that we like it better than we thought we would. I go on to say that we thought we would like it, but that it is even better than we expected (minus the cold weather, of course...I mean, I am a southern girl, after all). After two years, when people ask that question, I still answer with the above response, but I add how many wonderful friends we have made and how that makes Indianapolis really feel like home. I can't imagine living here without the friendships that we have made...and I certainly couldn't imagine living here without having all of my "mom" friends to call and ask my silly questions. We are truly blessed. So, all of that to really say THANK YOU to our friends who have made living in Indy wonderful and have made having a baby 500 miles away from family much easier.

On a non-sappy note...one of my friends, Susie Lovekamp (check out her blog--it is linked on the right), turned me on to www.picasa.com which can help when posting pictures to your blog. If you are interested, check it out...it is how I made the collage above!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Susie said...

looks great sue! i am so sad that you were at the game last week and i didn't know it! i would have loved to see you and meet carter! when i saw the pic of you and nick outside the KA house, i had a flashback to the party where he spinned me off to ask you to go to old south!!!! it gave me a good laugh! so neat to see where you two are now!

Anonymous said...

Sue, I am so sorry we did not know you were in town for the games. Steve, Reagan, Reese and I were in Tuscaloosa for both the Arkansas and Georgia games! Let us know when you will be back in town.