Friday, August 5, 2011

How is he ready for 4K?!?!

I have no idea where the time has gone! It hardly seems possible that this is Carter's last year of preschool before he goes to Kindergarten. His 3K class has been fabulous! I think he has made tremendous strides in terms of learning and has grown both in height and in maturity. I know he is ready for 4K, but it still makes me just a little bit sad that my first baby is growing up so fast!

Wednesday, they had a pizza party lunch at school, and I was able to go and celebrate the end of the year with him. My child is so funny because while other children shoveled in pizza, mine picked at his pizza while shoveling in cheese puffs and fruit snacks! Oh, well; at least he was full.

His teachers have been fabulous! They are probably the best teaching team he has had to date...and I don't say that lightly because he has had some great teachers. About 2/3 of his class is moving up, but several of his good friends won't be in the class until later in the year. I know he will do well with the transition and look forward to seeing him continue to learn and grow!

No comments: