Monday, August 8, 2011

Callen's First Haircut

This past Friday the children's daycare was closed for teacher training, so I took the day off to be with them. I scheduled a haircut for Carter, and while we were there, I asked Mandy what, if anything we should do for Callen's hair.

Callen doesn't really have enough hair to need a true haircut, but the curls in the back had gotten long and unruly and she had some crazy pieces in the front, too. Mandy said she really just needed the back trimmed to the same length and the front cleaned up.

I wasn't sure how she would react to the whole haircut scenario, but she did great! In fact, she seemed to love it. I think most of all she loved seeing herself in the mirror!


Not one tear! Her hair doesn't look all that different, but at least it doesn't look mullet-ish when it is wet anymore!

No comments: