Saturday, March 5, 2011

18 Months


Well, I am a tad late in posting this, as Callen was 18 months on February 26, but life is like that sometimes. I can hardly believe that she is already 18 months old...seems like just yesterday she was this little peanut!


We had her 18 mo check up this past Wednesday. She got a great review from Dr. Smith on her growth and development. Callen weighed in at 25lb, 8oz and is 32.75in long. Growing like a weed!

We've also had a big milestone with our BIG girl this week! Thursday afternoon, I got a text from one of her teachers letting me know that after nap, not only did she ask to go potty, but that she actually tinkled when she was on the potty! And, this afternoon while I was at the grocery store, Nick said she went again on the potty. When did my little girl get so big??!!??

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW - seems as if all your concerted efforts with the C-man have made an impression - at least on someone. Is she planning to spend the summer at the coast?
love
Bamma

Button said...

Goodness! She is such a big girl now! Sounds like she wants to be "grown up" like the C-man!

Love y'all!
Aunt B

Habeggers said...

Wow! I can't believe she's such a big girl! Good for you all! So fun to see the pictures of your adorable kids. Miss you guys!