Saturday, April 3, 2010

Callen's Easter Egg

One of the things that I like most about having my children in school (daycare), is that they typically do things with the children that it would never occur to me to do. For example, I would think to dye Easter eggs with Carter, but I wouldn't think to "paint" them with Callen.

They put glitter paint on a paper plate and let the infants roll a hard boiled egg around in the paint. It appears {from the picture they took for me} that Callen was VERY serious about getting her egg appropriately covered.

I do believe she is going to be quite the artist. The finished product was pretty impressive for a seven-month-old.

1 comment:

Button said...

It kind of looks like those tie-dyed eggs we used to do. That girl comes from a talented bunch!

Love,
Aunt B