Friday, December 25, 2009

Cookies for Santa

On Christmas Eve, my little helper and I made some cookies for Santa. First, we rolled out the dough.
Then, we cut out the cookies.
As I was taking some of the cookies off of a pan to cool, I hear Carter saying, "boop, boop." When I turned around, Carter was pressing his finger into the cookies every time he said "boop." So, here are some "booped" cookies after they finished baking.
Here are lots of the cooled cookies waiting to be iced.
We had a grand time icing them. Carter, Nick and I were all involved in the icing, so I don't have any action shots. As we were icing them, Carter decided that he needed to taste test one for Santa. I think it passed.
Callen didn't get to participate with us this year...instead, she snoozed in her swing. I have no doubt she'll be an active participant next year!

The finished product!

3 comments:

Jody, Andrea, Banks, Mary Reese & Owen said...

Looking good!

Button said...

I love the "boop" cookies! That is too funny!

Anna & Greg said...

Very impressive - they look great! That is such a sweet picture of Carter "testing" the cookies.