Thursday, January 29, 2009

Following in Daddy's Footsteps

Quite literally, I may add. Despite the fact that I am neither technologically- nor blogger-savvy enough to turn this video the right way, I had to post it. While I was in North Carolina yesterday for work, Nick and Carter were snowed in with 12.6 inches of snow. Nick took this video of Carter to share with me when I got home.

It would appear that he is definitely related both to his Uncle Steve (who has a weak spot for shoes and coats) and his cousin Mary Reese (who definitely has a shoe fetish). Not only does Carter like to try on any and all shoes, he also likes to take our shoes off and put them back on our feet. Nick and I laugh that he is headed for a career in the Nord.strom's shoe department!

2 comments:

Button said...

How funny! Get that boy some boots so he can be a true Southerner and stomp around in them!

Love y'all!
Aunt B

Unknown said...

If you would get him down here where there is no snow we would show the "pretend" Hoosier about barefoot and flipflops.
Love to all
Bamma and Big Pat