Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thursday's Random Round-up

So I got this idea from a blog that my brother introduced me to. I thought it might be fun to try, so unfortunately y'all are my guinea pigs.


This says all that I can say about Yankee... though it seems there is even one for this area.


Let's hope that Tubby didn't follow Saban's lead with his own call to action.


Why is that some people just think it is ok to get naked anywhere?




And, as always, I'll leave you with a picture you of this little guy:

2 comments:

Button said...

What a great way to start my Friday! Can't wait to see y'all this next week!

Love you!
Aunt B

Unknown said...

You and Steve can share all those other blogs -as for me I just want to be informed and see pictures of "Our displaced southern family."
See you soon.
RTR
Bamma