Friday, November 7, 2008

The Haircut

I know that some people have strong feelings opposing the early cutting of a little one's hair. At our house, we have strong feelings opposing the mullett, so it was time to take Carter to get his hair cut. Here is the experience in pictures:

Mom, I am not really sure about this whole haircut thing
Oh, no! What is she doing to me?

Stop, please stop!
He stopped crying immediately after the haircut, and was perfectly fine when I picked him up out of the chair car.
Apparently, balloons make everything better.
He went right back to playing with the balloon after his nap...and continued to play with it all afternoon & evening!
Although it was sad to watch him scream while she was cutting his hair, Carter now has a cute "little boy" haircut {and no longer a mullett}!

3 comments:

Haute Mama said...

I do believe Saban outcoached his former school. What a game! I never expected OT to end so quickly, starting with the interception. I do see the Tide rolling into the ATL, problem is, the Gators will be there as well.

I was in the Dome when Tennessee needed to beat LSU to go to the Rose Bowl...UT ended up in the Peach Bowl. That Championship Game can break your heart.

Should Bama make to a BCS game, or THE BCS Championship Game, I will cheer on the Tide. More money for the conference means more money for UT to help pay for a new head coach! And to think your husband didn't believe me.

Unknown said...

Another 1st, how adorable. Cannot wait for ya'll to get here.
Love
Bamma and Big Pat

The Lilly Family said...

I hate haircuts too! Well when they involve children!!! Stephen does the same thing, he can't stand having his haircut, but right when it's over he is fine! i love that you have a place that is so kid friendly to get haircuts, there is nothing like that here in the ham! Hope you guys are doing well:)