Sunday, October 19, 2008

Halloween Treats



Boo Kisses after baking and setting
I really enjoy cooking and baking, and unfortunately I rarely have the time to cook and bake as I would like. However, I saw these Boo-rific Kisses in a recent copy of a recipe magazine I receive, and I just had to try to make them. Though, I opted to omit the orange food coloring...ghosts are white, after all. They aren't as perfect as the ones pictured with the recipe, but they were super-easy and very yummy!
A Boo-kiss up close


6 comments:

The Lilly Family said...

Those are so cute! I'm going to try them out for Stephen's halloween party. I think yours turned out cuter than the picture on the recipe!

Caroline said...

these are so cute. i am printing the recipe right now and want to make them for Julianna's school halloween party! very cute.
thanks for posting the pics of your house. SO neat!! i love it!

Button said...

Those look similar to the mint meringue kisses Mom made several times during Christmas when we were kids. They look really good!

Button

Jody, Andrea, Banks, Mary Reese & Owen said...

Looks good! Glad Carter helped find the perfect pumpkin.

The Powells said...

Too funny - what a neat idea!

Amanda said...

I just came across your blog and you have an adorable little boy! I have an 18 month old little boy! I also saw these cookie's and fell in love there so cute! I think we'll have to try them!