Sunday, January 13, 2008

Girls' Weekend!


One of my best friends from college, Jennifer, turned 30 at the beginning of this month and her husband put together a fabulous SURPRISE girls' weekend in her honor this past weekend. Dan had been planning it for quite some time and it was a fun surprise for Jennifer. It was also such a fun time to hang out with their family and catch up. In addition to getting to visit with their family, another of my best friends from college, Mary Ruffin, also traveled to Dallas for the celebration. It was great to all three get to hang out together again! Since we all three live in different cities hundreds of miles apart, this was the first time since Jennifer's wedding in 2001 that we all were able to hang out together longer than for just a lunch or dinner! It was also a lot of fun to get to meet Jennifer and Dan's sweet friends in Dallas. Thanks to Dan for planning such a fun weekend for us to all catch up!

Nick and Carter hung out in Indy together this weekend while I was gone, and I think they managed to enjoy their boys' weekend. It was so fun to get home today and have Carter so excited to see me! I was certainly super-excited to see him also. I swear that he is growing and changing every day...and every day I feel like he brings more joy to me than the day before! What an amazing blessing!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a good weekend. I had told Deb yesterday that ya'll
were falling behind on the blog. I miss not getting updates. Love your blog.