Sunday, January 27, 2008

Five Months







Greetings from the Midwest. Today is a big day in the life of Carter; he reached his 5 month birthday and celebrated with his first meal of squash. He was apprehensive during the first few bites. However, by the end he really enjoyed his first veggie and looks forward to Debbie's squash in the future (one of his mom's favorites). As evidenced by the pictures, he was very cute during his first meal. The cuteness took a drastic turn towards the end when the squash apparently did not agree with his tummy. Let's just stay, I have no idea how a sweet little person can produce such a foul odor.....Anyway, his first five months have been outstanding. I could not imagine having a more pleasant, loving little person.

On another note, Sue and I will celebrate our fifth anniversary this coming Friday. Hard to believe five years has already passed. I hope all is well, and warmer, in the lives of our readers. We will be heading to Alabama in two weeks and look forward to seeing many of you then. God Bless. Nick


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jennie-Marie said...

Another Daddy blog hijacker!!! Squash, thats my kind of veggie! We have not done food yet, ok we still havn't even done formula. Can you tell I'm trying to keep her a baby baby as long as I can. Its only working for me in the food department.
Hey a couple moved here from Indianapolis, she is an OB and he is a Neurologist maybe.
Stay warm, has Carter gotten to "play" in the snow yet?

Button said...

I can't believe that y'all have been married almost five years! (Ken and I are almost at 6 and it feels like we just got married yesterday.) I'm looking forward to seeing my favorite nephew in two weeks! Y'all stay warm and keep that little one snug!

Love you!
Button

Jody, Andrea, Banks, Mary Reese & Owen said...

I can't believe how good he is holding his head up! Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks. Debbie is getting geared up to iron the Christening gown!

StaceyLWillis said...

So cute! Can't wait to see y'all in a few weeks!