Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Second Half of 2012

I am sure that no one is reading this anymore since I haven't posted since May!  However, we did have a busy summer and fall {which I hope is obvious from the lack of posting!}.  Rather than posting about each and every fun event and activity, I figured I'd capture the last six months in pictures to catch up!

At the end of May, we went down to the beach for Memorial Day.  LE was indoctrinated into the beach life with her own toe-dipping.



We spent lots of time at the beach around the 4th of July and at then end of August, right after school started, we celebrated Callen's 3rd birthday and Carter's 5th with a pool party.





 Nick and I were fortunate enough to take two fun trips.  The first was to Grand Cay.man.
 And then we headed west to Napa Valley.  Very different trips, but both very enjoyable!
 Carter started Kindergarten.  Below, he is with his teacher, Ms. Wilson on meet the teacher day.
 Callen started 3K at a new school the same day that Carter started Kindergarten. She is loving it and growing and learning so much!
 This is Carter walking into school on the first day.  He really wanted me to drop him off through carpool, but I couldn't bring myself to do it!  We got about 10 steps from the door, and he asked me if I could stop!  I reminded myself to be thankful for the independence and the confidence!
 Halloween had us pulling out our pixie dust and our toy box, as Callen was Tinker.bell and Carter was Woody.

In early November, we witnessed LE's baptism.
 Callen and LE posing for a picture after the service.  Carter had to leave early for a soccer game, so he missed out on the pictures.

Whew.  Ok, so there were many other fun moments but I think they were captured on my cell phone!  I will do separate posts on some of our Christmas fun activities.  But, that should catch up anyone who was wondering if we are still around!

4 comments:

Button said...

YAY!!! So glad to see you posting again! I've missed reading your blog...even though I'm there to witness most of your goings-on and am so blessed to be able to do so. LOVE YOU!

Aunt B

Clipping Path Service Provider said...

There is a bunch of Clipping Path Service Provider in the world market. But the difference with us is we have a huge bunch of professional team. Each of our has a minimum 5 year to 12 years experience in this clipping path service provider sector. You can Visit Our Site to see our working quality.

Anonymous said...

Shadow Creation is the process to change the color of an image or video..Shadow Creation It means correcting the lighting, white color balance, red or blue color balance, so that the image looks more clear or natural

Anonymous said...

Shadow Creation is the process to change the color of an image or video..Shadow Creation It means correcting the lighting, white color balance, red or blue color balance, so that the image looks more clear or natural