Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Difference a Year Makes

This morning we went to the V.CC after Sunday School for the annual Santa Brunch. These two couldn't have been more excited about talking with Santa about what they want for Christmas. Callen wasn't too excited about sitting on his lap. She stood next to Carter, holding his hand and told Santa what she wanted.

Here is a picture {courtesy of my phone} from this morning.

This one was from last year's Santa brunch {with my good camera}.
It always amazes me how fast they change at this age! I am looking forward to all the fun and excitement of sharing the joy of Christmas with our children.

2 comments:

Button said...

They are growing up SO fast! I consider myself VERY lucky to be their aunt and to have them close by so I can see them often!

Love y'all!
Aunt B

Anonymous said...

Big Pat and I are anxiously awaiting Christmas Eve and Christmas day with our favorite little ones. It is so exciting to see Christmas throught the eyes of the little ones you love.
love,
Bamma