Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pig Roast

Last weekend, some friends of ours hosted a "Pigskins and Pig Roast" at their house. They had, as you can see, a whole BBQ'd pig, lots of fixins to accompany it, and several TVs going all day so that we could watch several different football games.

I went with the children because Nick had gone to Tuscaloosa for the football game. The children were entertained with a bouncehouse, friends from school, and face-painting. I'll let you guess which was their favorite.

I tried to talk Carter out of getting his face painted. He would have none of it. It was Spidey he wanted, and Spidey he got.

I had a little better success convincing Callen. She opted for a rainbow wrapped around her arm. But, make no mistake, she was going to have something...because all the big kids had something painted.


We had a fun time eating, playing and watching football with friends!

2 comments:

Button said...

It tickles me to see how serious they both are about this face/arm painting!

Love y'all!
Aunt B

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

he really love spidey doesn't he? ditto at my house. somehow seems better since he's a boy though!