Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Today was a big Halloween celebration. Our festivities started with parties at school for each of my children at 3:00 today. I started my fun out with some time in Carter's classroom.

They were finishing story time--in full costume, of course-- when the parents got there.
They quickly transitioned into picture and party mode. I guess we've officially transitioned to 4K when they can sit still for a series of pictures made by all the parents in the room!

Carter enjoyed his Halloween treats with his friends at school!
Then I went next door to celebrate with Cind.erella at her Halloween party. She was already enjoying her treats when I got there.
The whole table {watching a friend melt down across the room}.
Callen was so excited when it was time to go get Carter and head home for trick or treating. They are so sweet together most of the time.

While I was talking with Carter's teachers, they were reading a Halloween book that Carter's teachers had given him.
Once we got home and had some dinner, it was time to get ready to trick-or-treat in the neighborhood.
A shot of Cinder.ella by herself

And one of Bu.zz

Bu.zz thought he'd show me how he flies "to in.finity and beyond"
Trick-or-treating

Riding in the wagon...Daddy-powered
The family Halloween shot
the loot
We had a fun, safe Halloween {without it being too cold}. We hope you had a Happy Halloween, too!

2 comments:

Button said...

Looks like "Cinderelly" and "BL" had a BIG time Halloween!

Love y'all!
Aunt B

Anonymous said...

How wonderful they are and I do love them dearly.
love
Bamma