Monday, November 8, 2010

Phone Photos

I have been meaning to post these for a while, but they were on my phone, so it has taken me a while to remember to upload them.

The Friday before Halloween, Callen's class had their Halloween party. I got there probably about 5 minutes after it had officially started and this is what I found:


Callen was perfectly content sitting at the table with her friends, eating cheese puffs and a cupcake. When I walked in, she started shoveling her cupcake in double-time...afraid that it was time to go home and that she'd have to leave some behind.

She was so proud of herself! And please take note: she is indeed the only child in the class whose shirt has been removed!!!
Also, later that weekend, we went to a friend's house. Callen had her first experience in the bounce house {much earlier than Carter had his...if you'll recall the fall festival post}, and she LOVED it. At one point, the entire Willis clan were the only ones in the bounce house and we all had a ball!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Okay, that is hysterical. I love that she had her shirt off! Thanks for the laugh!

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

SO funny! i love that little almost bald head!

Button said...

I am SO laughing at her with the cupcake all over her face! I seem to remember one Easter in which one of her other relatives (who will remain nameless) had blue malted milk ball leftovers all over their face!

Love y'all!
Aunt B